saa naa har jeg funnet ut litt mer om advancedkurset - idag er det navigation dive (kompass og saannt) og peak performance buoyancy (kontroll paa kroppen i vannet med pusten til hjelp) og night dive (det sier seg vel selv? det skal visst vaere heeelt spesiellt...).. ahh, det blir saa utrooolig spennende!! imorgen er det deep dive til 30 m (!!!!) og fish awareness dive. :) det eneste som er litt dumt er at jeg sannsynligvis ikke faar brukt disse kunnskapene paa noe som helst etterpaa:P men, men. neste gang jeg kommer hit (evt noe annet tropisk dykkested - saa er det jo bare aa ta et kort refresher-course..) jeg er veldig skeptisk til dykking i norge, selv om jeg vet at det er mange som driver med det. kaldt og m'orkt tenker jeg!
planene for morgendagen etter kl12 er veldig uvisse... fikk sms fra ole j'orgen idag om at det er litt uroligheter i Noh Bo, der han bor. noe med burmesere som angriper..!! saa jeg vet ikke om jeg orker 8+8timer i buss, pluss 8 timer tilbake til bangkok for aa oppleve uroligheter... det frister litt aa bare vaere her og slappe av... det har jo vaert mye som har foregaatt de siste dagene, har nesten ikke faatt solet meg engang:P vel, han skulle si ifra litt senere om hvordan situasjonen utarter seg!
ellers er det noen venner herfra som skal dra til samui og koh pagnan for aa se seg litt om, kanksje jeg slenger meg med der heller. saa mange muligheter:)
fint aa h'ore at folk har det bra hjemme ogsaa! :) lykke til med kj'oringa s'orover mams&paps! det er en laaang tur, det...
anyways, I dont want to go home...:( Bergen og regnet og eksamen frister ikke akkurat...:S (pensumlitteraturen har blitt slaatt ut av dykkeboka.. lett..)
so long folks!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hei på deg! Nå har vi nettopp kommet opp til Bergen. OG gjett hva som ventet oss i postkassa.. ett kjempe søtt postkort med en koala på..hmm lurer på hvem det er fra...;o) Flott å høre at du trives på dypt vann..men nå vil vi snart ha deg hjem igjen:) Nå er det hjemmelaga pizza og WIII! på gang..men i morgen er det tid for den kjedelige virkelighet...eksamenslesing...:S:S Skal hilse så masse fra Halvor!
Stooor klem
Hi Donia! We just got home about an hour ago. We drove as far as Saltfjellet yesterday and stayed the night at a small hotel this side (south) of Saltfjellet. Daddy wanted to cross the mountain range while the weather and road conditions were good. We have had horrible weather during the whole vacation, but this morning we woke up to a gorgeous morning, so beautiful, that I just had to go for a walk before breakfast. Strangely enough, I had a hard time getting Daddy to agree to a walk, but I finally convinced him. We found out later that it had been -15 degrees during the night. It was a bit cold walking against the wind, but it was absolutely wonderful walking back, and the sun actually warmed us a bit. I wanted to stop for another walk later on in the day, but Daddy was possessed with getting home. I think it's terrible to sit in the car all day when the weather is so beautiful. I had hoped we could take breaks and enjoy our last vacation day. Anyway, he agreed to stop for dinner. So we had dinner at Grong Vertshuset, and that was nice. Back to work tomorrow, first period. Daddy may stay home until Wednesday, so that's nice.
It's good to hear you're still enjoying yourself there. I don't think it's a good idea to go to Ole Jørgen. It sounds very hectic, and I agree with you that it's best to spend some time relaxing and enjoying the sun. This diving course sounded very demanding and time consuming. And of course I don't want to worry about you getting caught in riots and political conflicts. Buses are often the first things they attack. Ole J may be disappointed, but I think he'll understand. I think the conclusion you came to is most sensible, and you can go with your new friends if you need something more to do than sunbathing. Do take care of yourself! We want you back home safe and sound, even though you don't want to come back! Happy Easter! Lots of love, Mama
PS Forgot to say that we came back to about a half meter of snow. Winter roads practically all the way until we got to Steinkjer. But traffic was ok. So it's a good idea to enjoy the sun while you can instead of sitting on buses for hours on end!
Hi
I'm back at work. I dreamt you called and said, "I love you..." and then nothing...a regular rhythmic humming. I woke up and discovered the humming sound was Daddy's snoring. Still, I didn't like the feeling of being cut off. I hope it's not a premonition...hope all's well. Anxious to know what you decided. Please don't take unnecessary risks. I'm worried about this 30 m dive. Please let me know when it's over!
Love you and can't wait for you to know you're back, safe and sound!
Mama
Post a Comment