3 weeks left and i´ll be off! crazy. I´ve had my first session of vaccines now (which cost me a small fortune, and the next session will cost me just a little bit less...), against Hepatitis A + B and a tetanus shot. It´s better to be safe than sorry! plus, these vaccines last a lifetime once you have them, so it is worth the money (and the pain), i guess:)
other than that, I mainly read in my Lonely Planet books and write packing-lists these days... :) oh, and I borrowed a book on scuba diving yesterday... I hope I can find the courage to get my licence once i get to Ko Tao, Thailand.
oh, I have to study. so many pages to read and so little time to do it! 3 weeks + 4 weeks away + 3,5 weeks here and then EXAMS. IIIIIIIIIIIk........
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment