Wednesday, February 7, 2007

ah, the money..

well, this is turning out to be a very expencive trip. I´ve already spent 7560NOK and 3994NOK on Bergen-Singapore and Singapore-Sydney, and yet to come is Sydney-Brisbane for about 1000NOK and Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok for 260NOK and Samui-Singapore for 1100NOK... all inn all - Expencive. But this way i´ll have 1 full week in Brisbane, a couple of days in Sydney and Singapore, a weekend in Kuala Lumpur and 2 full weeks in Thailand, with as little backtracking as possible. and for now, I´m just trying to work as much as possible to pay for all of this - good thing Norway has a high minimum wage;) the plane tickets i´ve just mentioned will cost me around 127 hours of work. my gut, my sisters and many others have told me it will be totally worth it! :) ..so i´ll just have to go to work, then!

2 comments:

Devin Page said...

Hey Donia,
cool to see you have a travel blog now too! I know how you feel about the money, I'm going to be in debt for a longg time after this year is up, but who cares you only live once! have fun in thailand, I'm jealous!

Devin Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.