skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Posted by Donia Lina Nilsen at 2:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The travels of the tapir

my travels.

blogger og webalbum!

  • erlends blogg
  • min picasa!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (37)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • Budget Terminal
      • NĂ¥ er det bilder ute!!
      • Singapore igjen!
      • Sydney Opera House! +++
      • No title
      • No title
      • Fraser Island
      • Koala Sanctuary og videre planer:)
      • litt bilder
      • og en liten ting..
      • down under, faktisk!
      • Sykdom og Amsterdam!
      • 6 days and counting...
      • 9 days..
    • ►  February (4)

About Me

Donia Lina Nilsen
I´m crazy about travelling, but I want to study as well, so I´m taking a month off school to go to Asia and Australia. It´s all good:)
View my complete profile